Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Have you heard...

So I was so impressed with Katie's music video she uploaded of Eric Hutchinson and I really enjoy his music, that I decided to upload a music video of an up-and-coming artist I really like: Tristan Prettyman. I've only listened to her first major album twentythree, but she just released a second album this year called Hello...x. Her music reminds me a little of Colbie Caillat or Mandy Moore's Coverage or Wild Hope. It is fun, care-free and great road trip/summer music.

In addition to this single from twentythree, I also recommend "Love, Love, Love", "Smoke" (my favorite song on the album) and "Shy That Way" (one exception to my "no Jason Mraz" rule). For more information on Tristan Prettyman you can visit her website here: www.tristanprettyman.com


3 comments:

Katie said...

I can highly recommend Hello as well. I think I even like it a little more than Twentythree...

Matthew Moore said...

isn't/wasn't she dating Jason Mraz?

Katie said...

She was dating Jason when I saw them both in Spokane (Matty, is that the show we went to together?). But I don't know if they still are...