Monday, November 10, 2008

"the" bands


"The Band" was a rock group from the 60s that toured with Bob Dylan, broke up and reformed for the 80s and 90s. But this post isn't about them; it's about ten other bands that start with the word "the" (a practice I could not find the origin of online, but I'd be curious to know) + a song for each:

1. The Fray - Vienna
2. The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone
3. The Eames Era - Go To Sleep
4. The Slip - Love and Tears
5. The Killers - Read My Mind
6. The All-American Rejects - Drive Away
7. The Spill Canvas - All Hail the Heartbreaker
8. The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice
9. The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
10. The Who - You Better You Bet

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ooh, I like this (and I know there rae lots more The bands that I love...I'll have to check my iTunes when I get home and post my own list).