Thursday, January 8, 2009

Top 10 Songs With New Resolutions


Happy 2009 everybody! We're eight days into the new year. Have you stuck to your resolutions so far? Did you even make any resolutions? Here are 10 songs that I thought were pretty fitting for the new year; they all have to do with resolving to make some sort of change. Good luck with your resolutions!

1. Next Year, Baby - Jamie Cullum
2. Waiting in Vain - Bob Marley & The Wailers
3. Gonna Be Some Changes Made - Bruce Hornsby
4. Surely We Can Change - David Crowder Band
5. Change - Tracy Chapman
6. Never Going Back Again - Fleetwood Mac
7. This is the Last Time - Keane
8. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John
9. Gotta Get Thru This - Daniel Bedingfield
10. I'm Gonna Find Another You - John Mayer


The Last Time - Keane

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Good post and nice music video - I'll have to watch the whole thing when I'm not at work ;). Did you find that list image on Google or is that really your New Years resolutions?

Katie said...

Thanks, Kyle. Haha, yeah, that was a Google image search. Though, it's not a bad list, except that I'm not trying to lose weight, and I don't work at night. :)

Kyle said...

Didn't look like your penmanship (no stars or drawings in the margins at least). Anyway, I hadn't heard "Never Going Back Again" before, good song though, I just downloaded it on iTunes. Thanks for the tip!