Tuesday, September 30, 2008

10 artists you won't find on Katie's iPod...

This is a hard top 10 for me. Normally for top 10 music lists, I turn to my iPod for help. So, let's see, artists you won't find on my iPod (at least at the current moment):

1. Billy Idol
2. Tobymac
3. Counting Crows (only because I overdosed on them at one point...I'm sure they'll make it back on someday)
4. Sheryl Crow
5. Fleetwood Mac (also an overdose issue)
6. Lifehouse
7. Gavin DeGraw
8. Foreigner
9. Gretchen Wilson
10. Macy Gray

Also, I can't agree with Kyle on his statement that Britney Spears goes without saying. "Toxic" is totally on my iPod... :)

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Good call with Tobymac and Gavin DeGraw, can't stand either of them. Gavin DeGraw is WAY overplayed and under-talented.

Katie said...

Yeah, I actually kind of used to like Gavin...but now he just wears on me.