Monday, September 29, 2008

10 artists you won't find on Kyle's iPod...

I'm no superfan, but I have a huge amount of respect for the Beatles and one thing I won't tolerate is solo careers. Here are ten artists you won't find on my iPod (bypassing the obvious Eminem, Britney Spears, KoЯn or any other 90s fad):

1. John Lennon
2. Paul McCartney & Wings
3. Nickelback
4. Fall Out Boy
5. Sheryl Crow
6. Jason Mraz
7. Jack Johnson
8. Three Doors Down
9. Linkin Park
10. Various Artists

Totally joking with the last one, not a real band as far as I know. Should be though. When I start a band, it'll be called "Various Artists". What artists won't be found on your iPod?

1 comment:

Katie said...

Kyle,

I discovered that if I just edit your post, it won't show that I posted at all, it will still just show "posted by Kyle at such and such time." So...I'm going to try just responding to your topic in my own post, and let me know how you feel about that.

Katie