Wednesday, October 15, 2008

one final thought...

I read this on Wikipedia and thought it was pretty funny on multiple levels: Noel Gallagher [of Oasis] famously dismissed Keane saying "traditionally speaking, the three biggest twats in any band are the singer, the keyboardist and the drummer. I don't need to say anything else."

I find this funny because . . .
- a member of Oasis dismissed Keane.
- I wasn't aware tradition had it that singers, keyboardists and drummers were a band's biggest twats.
- I play keyboard, drums and sing.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Also, does Oasis not have a singer, keyboardist and drummer? I could be wrong...but...I think so.

Hmm...

Kyle said...

You are correct, their current line-up is this: lead vocals - Liam Gallagher, keyboards - Andy Bell, drums - Chris Charrock, lead guitarists - Noel Gallagher and Colin "Gem" Archer.

Matthew Moore said...

I think Noel is a twat. I mean I like me some Oasis here and there but that guy is a tool...maybe that's the American translation of twat...which is a hilarious word on its own. Wikipedia is fun.