Friday, October 17, 2008

"On the Radio" by Regina Spektor

At the risk of overdoing the whole "video thing", here is one of Regina Spektor's "On the Radio". I discovered Regina after listening to Ben Fold's latest single "You Don't Know Me" which they sing together. I promptly downloaded "Fidelity" and "On the Radio" on iTunes. You can't argue with lyrics like "On the radio / We heard November Rain / That solo's really long /But it's a pretty song /We listened to it twice / 'Cause the DJ was asleep"... a huge oversight on my part, November Rain should definitely have made my list of songs over 6 minutes in length. It clocks in at 8:56 and is definitely worth a listen or two :)

3 comments:

Kyle said...

and strangely, these videos play better on this blog than they do on imeem.com, the site we get them from...

Katie said...

Great song, cute video!

For some reason this song always makes me think of the Westminster basement...I think Shannon Genzone used to play it a lot down there. Good times... :)

Unknown said...

Yes, yes I did play it a lot :)