Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 Sick Songs

No, I don't mean "sick" as in "cool." I mean sick as in the norovirus, that lovely strain of stomach flu that tends to hit nursing homes and day cares hard every winter. No, I don't live in a nursing home, and I don't go to day care. But my grandma came down with the virus several days ago. So, my family went over to her apartment to help disinfect the place, so it would be clean when she came back from the hospital. Unfortunately, because the virus is highly contagious, we probably shouldn't have done that. Since the cleaning, my aunt, two uncles, my dad, and I have all come down with the dang thing. So, needless to say, I feel much like the pumpkin above.

So, because I'm home sick with little else to do, I thought I'd make a top ten of songs about being sick.

Enjoy and stay healthy!

1. One More Pill - Stabilo
2. Suicide Medicine - Rocky Votolato
3. Homesick - Kings of Convenience
4. Fever - Ella Fitzgerald
5. Fever Dream - Iron & Wine
6. Unwell - Matchbox Twenty
7. This Bitter Pill - Dashboard Confessional
8. Pills - The Perishers
9. Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
10. Medicine - Guster


Catch My Disease - Ben Lee

Doesn't Ben just make sickness sound like fun?

No comments: