Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10 more colorful songs...

10 more colorful songs, beginning with five not-to-be-forgotten classics and ending with three tracks from 2008:

1. Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
2. Back in Black - AC/DC
3. White Room - Cream
4. Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
5. Black Dog - Led Zeppelin
6. Black Balloon - The Goo Goo Dolls
7. Rhapsody in Blue - George Gershwin
8. Violet Hill - Coldplay
9. Black Burning Heart - Keane
10. Life in Technicolor - Coldplay

A lot of black, I know, and how lame, I even listed two songs from the same album ("Violet Hill" and "Life in Technicolor" from Coldplay's Viva la Vida) but the latter is just so brilliantly charming and simple I couldn't resist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to add Yellow by Coldplay to your color list. It is one of my favorites! ~Summer

Unknown said...

"Yellow" is a classic. Here's one more, "In The Colors" by Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals