Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Demand It!

Two months ago, someone posted an anonymous tip on Kharmonious to check out Brooke Waggoner (whoever you are: thank you). About a month ago, I did (you can too: for free). Two weeks later I purchased her studio album "Heal for the Honey" on iTunes (it's breathtaking, brilliant, sweeping, phenomenal - I'll write a full review later). Today I checked out her myspace profile and there was this widget for demanding her to perform in a particular city. Of course, I know it's a marketing ploy (I'm in marketing after all) albeit a unique one I haven't seen before. Nonetheless, I couldn't resist trying it (and you can all watch me eat my own words when Brooke Waggoner comes to town). If anyone else cares, wants to see Brooke come to Spokane or just wants to amuse me, click on the link below:







View all Spokane events at Eventful

No comments: